Photo via: estliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Architecture firm Snøhetta has used microscopic studies of Copenhagens foods and beer to develop the colour and material palette of this restaurant, which has taken over the space previously occupied by famed eatery Noma in the Danish capital.
- Hotel SP34, Copenhagen, Lounge, Bar | Remodelista
- Retro / Vintage Mid Century TV Bar or Liquor Ca… —
- Restaurant LLAMA in Copenhagen design by Lars Larsen & Jakob Lange for Cofoco
- 11 Howard hotel, New York, by Space Copenhagen
- Rene Redzepis 108 Restaurant by SPACE Copenhagen | Yellowtrace
- At 108 Strandgade, next to Copenhagen’s new bicycle bridge, René Redzepi has created another restaurant that is sure to become a f(l)avoured destination. Simply named 108, the restaurant is a culinary spin-off of Redzepi’s acclaimed NOMA, which has dominated the global restaurant rankings for many years.
- Nimb Hotel in Copenhagen. We help you find the best boutique hotels in Copenhagen.
- Stay hotel Copenhagen [minimal]
- Palace Hotel Copenhagen
- Space Copenhagen | Soho Hotel + Lou Lou
- @Katie Shields and I had some lovely dessert here. Royal Cafe | Copenhagen, Denmark