Photo via: google.com.bh
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love this hotel reception desk! The marble and brass combination are superb!! Imagine it as a kitchen island bench!!! couldbe kitcheninspo Project by: Mops Architecture Studio homedesign lifestyle style designporn interiors decorating interiordesign interiordecor architecture landscapedesign
- This is a hotel in Singapore, and I *love* it. I just think its so clever to have so much green space while way up in the air.
- We are seeing chandeliers, marble, brass, tiled floors and plush furniture in more places now than ever before. Art Deco is coming back. Again. In LA, the new restaurant and butcher shop Gwen is following these trends, but they do have a legitimate reason to feature these elements. It is housed in a 1928 building …
- If you want a beautiful colorful coastal dining room but dont have the time or energy to pick out artwork and furniture then Im here to help! In this post Ive put together some my favorite abstract canvas prints and modern sculpture with furniture from Wayfair (which I love!) to create a complete dining room. All artwork and furniture is available for purchase…just click the images.
- Found this lovely country cottage via Martha Stewart…so charming, had to share. One day I will live in a cottage…in Tuscany. Okay well, maybe not – a girl can dream… xo, Ivy p.s. how darling is that kitchen? I love it!
- This modern spa space at the luxurious Viceroy Miami hotel in South Florida is as hot as the weather. A bold blend of black, white and yellow welcomes gues
- I love the old round window frame in this! You could put photos, paintings or art in each little section as well…or repurpose this as a sort of chandelier as well and dangle a combination of lights and pictures attached to string…and even hang some dried flowers from it as well!
- The I Love My Husband T-shirt is officially launched and ready for purchase, however, it is a campaign cause, meaning that there is a goal!
- 37 Likes, 1 Comments – Tilebuys.com (@tilebuys) on Instagram: “Luxurious Eternal Love 3 dimensional rose waterjet mosaic: Statuary White marble flower – pure…”
- Are you in the need for that WOW factor? Look no further and let us welcome you to our 5 Star Hostel, Hualien Wow Hostel, in Hualien City, Taiwan. If you love you art, or appreciate the creativity of others, you will be impressed by just walking around. And that’s before you even step foot in the bedrooms! Wow means home in Chinese, and this is how it feels like. A visit by Hostelgeeks. – See more at: http://hostelgeeks.com/hualien-wow-hostel-taiwan-5star
- Some of you will have seen the title of this post and rolled your eyes in disgust, and I get it: the fetishization of French style can be a tad ridiculous. To take such a large, varied country and attempt to distill its aesthetic into a formula to be duplicated the world over is futile. Regardless, its a game the rest of the world loves to play.
- Great company and great feature on them. Although I believe its a terrible decision to support Susan G Komen. This company may be one of the good guys. @Sarabella @Forbes Entrepreneurs by @ChrisMyers