Photo via: architectureartdesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This modern farmhouse plan gives you five bedrooms and a broad front porch with a screened porch in back.Inside you get an open floor plan with minimum walls on the first floor giving you views from the foyer to the dining room in back.An impressive gourmet kitchen features a giant furniture-style island that is open to the family room with fireplace. A small counter also connects it to the naturally-bright dining room.Angled French doors take you to the screened porch, great for 3 seasons, or 4 if you are building in a milder climate.An office off the foyer gives you private space with four windows.A loft space awaits at the top of the stairs.And youll find 4 bedrooms and a room over the garage – included in the total living area – that you can use as a media room, a play room or future space.The ceilings here vary in height and slope to add to the character designed into the home. Laundry is conveniently located off the landing.Related Plan: Get a wraparound porch and reverse layout with house plan 30082RT.NOTE: This plan cannot be built in VA at present or within a 50 mile radius of the VA/NC border
- BLINK the Design Agency Albert Heijn XL – BLINK the Design Agency – created via http://pinthemall.net
- Murrays Cheese in NYC – Tour cheese caves (samples!), visit the store with amazing selections, then dine at the Cheese Bar a few doors down. Waiters discuss preferences and hand-select cheeses just for you! Heaven.
- Open plan living barn conversion – making the most of all the space a barn restoration can offer
- Weve found the best clubs in NYC that arent too clubby.
- One of the best places in Milan, Pasticceria Marchesi just opened during fashion week but has actually been around since 1824. The historic Milanese pastry shop was recently bought by Prada and in addition to the original landmark location at Via Santa Maria alla Porta, 11a, they have opened a new pastel colored jewel box at the fashionable Via Monte Napoleone, 9. You can grab a coffee at the stand up bar or sit down for lunch, that is if you can find a seat.
- Hotel Droog, housed conspicuously in a 17th century building in the heart of Amsterdam, is one of THE design destinations in the city, let alone The Netherlands. It’s a high-concept, playful store where you can go for a drink, a bite to eat, shopping, exhibitions, a stroll in the garden, a lecture series, or even a bed for the night (despite the name they only have one single suite, after tight planning rules meant that they couldn’t expand their existing shop into a hotel). As Renny Ramakers, co-founder and director of Droog says: The concept of a hotel has been reversed. Whereas a hotel is usually mostly about sleeping, here we have enlarged and emphasized all the aspects that many hotels also offer and made them central to the hotel experience—and it even has a room to sleep in. Hôtel Droog brings all of our activities under one roof—from curation to product design, exhibitions and lectures—and invites people to plug in as they choose. I paid a visit while in the city for the weekend and had a …
- Modern eclectic pastel living room – Scandinavian Interiors
- Architects ONG&ONG have completed a contemporary open-plan interior for the renovation of a terrace house in Singapore, merging the interior and exterior spaces. The design is a response to the owners request to introduce more light into the living spaces which were previously too dark. A large void divides the two sections of the house
- Historic Royal Mile building to be converted into luxury boutique…
- Italian villa style decor – such a fabulous living space. http://obus.com.au/
- Like this bathroom? We do too. London loft conversion company @Landmark Group (UK) LTD created an en suite bathroom to go with the new bedroom. Why would you want to leave your home?!