Photo via: sumally.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- omg i love these lights! must figure out who makes these. update: research reveals this was shot @ MiX on the Beach at W Hotel on Vieques, designed by uber-fab Patricia Uquiola. no word on the damn lights tho.
- The other day I was shopping at a consignment store here on the upper east side and it was filled with tons of fun treasures. I found this adorable Versace style scarf in black, white + gold with a carriage on it. I knew it would be perfect in a gorgeous frame for a girls room. Of course, my
- If this was my house I’d have a little boat and wear a mask and paddle about pretending to be the phantom.
- If you want a beautiful colorful coastal dining room but dont have the time or energy to pick out artwork and furniture then Im here to help! In this post Ive put together some my favorite abstract canvas prints and modern sculpture with furniture from Wayfair (which I love!) to create a complete dining room. All artwork and furniture is available for purchase…just click the images.
- There are times when you see some furniture or decorating projects which you think would suit your house but could never replicate. This could be because you think you don’t have the money, skills or resources to put such projects into practice.
- I love the decor in this cafe/ bar – particularly the wall lighting, but also the stools and those great little table decorations using old tins and glass jars
- An architectural review of the renovation and extension of this XVth century hospital into a luxury hotel The Hospice Gantois The Hospice Gantois was founded in 1462 by Jean de la Cambe a rich merchant and alderman who earned his fortune trading alabaster with England. This is one of the much loved city landmarks in typical …
- Secret room behind the closet-this would be a good place for a safe room or a library. Dear future husband.. When you build my Barbie dream house, be sure to add this to my immaculate closet
- love the layout – kind of what I was going for with our current set up
- I love that Market Lane Coffee have used the original nickel window frames of this heritage corner stall, at the Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne. Redesigned by Hearth, they have also kept the interior white tiles & the gorgeous Carrara marble counters … love the lights & American oak bench-tops … what a stylish place to …
- Xtra Inspiration 4: Pastel Macaroons: These pastel colored macaroons remind me of the times I used to eat so many sweets when I was a child! And the happiness I felt eating them!
- People seem to have a love hate relationship with Milan but if every place looked as chic as T’a Milano, I’m sure everyone would love the city. The chocolate shop and bistro is a contemporary update to the Alemagne’s family business.