Photo via: sumally.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When i have been to London in June last year a good friend of fotopages has shown me the beautiful old Highgate Cemetery in London. The cemetery was covered with trees and plants and i loved the atmosphere there. These pictures are dedicated in loving memories to my mom.
- omg i love these lights! must figure out who makes these. update: research reveals this was shot @ MiX on the Beach at W Hotel on Vieques, designed by uber-fab Patricia Uquiola. no word on the damn lights tho.
- The other day I was shopping at a consignment store here on the upper east side and it was filled with tons of fun treasures. I found this adorable Versace style scarf in black, white + gold with a carriage on it. I knew it would be perfect in a gorgeous frame for a girls room. Of course, my
- Have a garage that needs to have some order put on the chaos? When I realized how much wasted space I had in my garage and how disorganized it was getting, I started thinking about cool new ways to turn my garage into a useful, livable space. Check out some of these amazing DIY ideas that show you
- If this was my house I’d have a little boat and wear a mask and paddle about pretending to be the phantom.
- There are times when you see some furniture or decorating projects which you think would suit your house but could never replicate. This could be because you think you don’t have the money, skills or resources to put such projects into practice.
- If you want a beautiful colorful coastal dining room but dont have the time or energy to pick out artwork and furniture then Im here to help! In this post Ive put together some my favorite abstract canvas prints and modern sculpture with furniture from Wayfair (which I love!) to create a complete dining room. All artwork and furniture is available for purchase…just click the images.
- I love the old round window frame in this! You could put photos, paintings or art in each little section as well…or repurpose this as a sort of chandelier as well and dangle a combination of lights and pictures attached to string…and even hang some dried flowers from it as well!
- I love the decor in this cafe/ bar – particularly the wall lighting, but also the stools and those great little table decorations using old tins and glass jars
- Secret room behind the closet-this would be a good place for a safe room or a library. Dear future husband.. When you build my Barbie dream house, be sure to add this to my immaculate closet
- An architectural review of the renovation and extension of this XVth century hospital into a luxury hotel The Hospice Gantois The Hospice Gantois was founded in 1462 by Jean de la Cambe a rich merchant and alderman who earned his fortune trading alabaster with England. This is one of the much loved city landmarks in typical …
- love the layout – kind of what I was going for with our current set up