Photo via: spot.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bar Palladio is a carefully designed European style bar inside one of Jaipur’s most historic hotels, the Narain Niwas Palace Hotel. The hotspot’s stylish design was created by Marie-Anne Oude
- The next level of hostels in Argentina started in January 2016 when Onas Hostel& Suites opened its doors for the world. Located in a residential area of Córdoba, the Onas Hostel comes with high-end facilities such as a large, green garden and an outdoor pool as well as a world-chic design. Follow us at Hostelgeeks through one of the worlds most impressive hostels. Read the full article about Onas Hostel at http://hostelgeeks.com/onas-hostel-cordoba-5starhostel
- Now that the suns out, brunch season is upon us and theres nothing better than enjoying the first meal of the day in a chic garden. Here, weve gathered some of our favorite spots in the city to do exactly that.
- Hotel Droog, housed conspicuously in a 17th century building in the heart of Amsterdam, is one of THE design destinations in the city, let alone The Netherlands. It’s a high-concept, playful store where you can go for a drink, a bite to eat, shopping, exhibitions, a stroll in the garden, a lecture series, or even a bed for the night (despite the name they only have one single suite, after tight planning rules meant that they couldn’t expand their existing shop into a hotel). As Renny Ramakers, co-founder and director of Droog says: The concept of a hotel has been reversed. Whereas a hotel is usually mostly about sleeping, here we have enlarged and emphasized all the aspects that many hotels also offer and made them central to the hotel experience—and it even has a room to sleep in. Hôtel Droog brings all of our activities under one roof—from curation to product design, exhibitions and lectures—and invites people to plug in as they choose. I paid a visit while in the city for the weekend and had a …
- New from Liz Lambert—the celebrated hotelier behind the Hotel San José and Hotel Saint Cecilia, in Austin, and El Cosmico, in Marfa—is Hotel San Cristóbal,
- Hotel Zelos San Francisco is a uniquely stylish and intimate hotel perfect for rehearsal dinners and weddings. An upscale hotel with warm hospitality and a focus on personalized service, and situated in the heart of San Francisco life, Hotel Zeloss boutique rooms and suites five floors above the Union Square streets provide the luxurious sanctuary you want for your out-of-town guests and wedding party.
- From the best Amalfi Coast hotels to historic villas in Piedmont, here are some of the most beautiful places to stay in Italy.
- Samovar Tea Bar in the Mission, San Francisco // via Spotted SF
- The Cavo Tagoo Hotel in Mykonos, one of the most incredible boutique hotels in Greece.
- Melbourne, Food Court Together with Kurk and Scotty, Spock forms part of an extraterrestrial population which is united by a powerful, ultra-thin LED lighting disc. Spock conceals all its ingenious workings in one slender housing. Here, form follows function. A unique tilting system makes the lighting disc highly directional. It subtly draws attention in any environment. Wall, ceiling and track-mounted versions are available. Designed by Couvreur & Devos. Spock Supermodular
- Lithium Office in San Francisco with Millbrae Lifestyle Lounges by Coalesse- love them in a bright pop of fuchsia!
- One of Manhattan’s most iconic boutique hotels is Paramount Hotel New York. When it was asked to redesign its interiors, the best design option was to cooperate