Photo via: designyoutrust.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kona Restaurants by Hilton Waikoloa Village, Big Island, Ethan Tweedie Photography
- In the wake of this year’s biggest design event in Milan, one thing can be said for sure. The world of lighting hasn’t heard the last of Preciosa’s chandeliers. Far from it.
- Reminiscent of River City condos in Chicago South Loop area by Bertrand Goldberg…Love his work. My dream is to live in Marina City one day… . 北京康德莱大酒店
- 2bars set up where the desks are. Big dance space. Lounge area in back
- First thing you notice when you look at the rooms, is how well put together they are, with just the right amount of designer products. Texture and light play a unique role in elevating each room to a different level. Alternative bathrooms | DESIGN + TRAVEL: KENSHO, Mykonos | Seasons in Colour | Award winning interiors blog
- Julia Child isn’t the only one with a 100th birthday celebration this week—this Sunday marks the 100th anniversary of the Fairmont Copley Hotel, a Back Bay institution that’s contained a restaurant since it opened back in 1912. Of course, times…
- Award-winning coastal luxury In Cornwall, the Watergate Bay Hotel has been a huge success since Strides won a competition to provide an extension to house a new spa that would …
- THAILAND: Impiana Private Villas, Phuket – 5 Star Luxury in Kata Noi. On the point overlooking Kata Noi Bay, Impiana Private Villas in Phuket offers 5 star luxury and privacy in your own piece of paradise in Phuket, Thailand
- Marina Bay Sands in Singapore – Interesting shape: An Integrated Resort fronting Marina Bay in Singapore. Developed by Las Vegas Sands, it is billed as the worlds most expensive standalone casino property at 8 billion dollars, including cost of the prime land.
- Living area/bar in the lobby of the W hotel Miami, metal sheets on top of marble cladding
- Art Deco Marlin Hotel on Collins Avenue in the South Beach Area of Miami Beach, Florida.
- Dive in to hip hostel chains new addition, as The Pool Amsterdam brings the hues of Miami Beach to Amsterdam…