Photo via: myhouseidea.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Image 27 of 29 from gallery of Wheat Youth Arts Hotel / X+Living.
- Image 53 of 58 from gallery of B+B House / Studio MK27 – Marcio Kogan + Renata Furlanetto + Galeria Arquitetos. Photograph by Fernando Guerra | FG+SG
- Graffiti Cafe by Studio MODE at Varna Bulgaria… – Graffiti Cafe in Bulgaria s Black Sea capital Varna has been declared the best bar in the world The Bulgarian project designed by Svetoslav Todorov from STUDIO MODE prevailed over all other contestants not only in the International Zone Europe category but was bestowed the grand prix of the Restaurant.
- Think of Miami and the mind automatically conjures up images of white sandy beaches, plenty of sunshine, never-ending parties and a world of luxury draped
- From the beginning of this project we had a very clear vision for the downstairs of the Amsden and purchased the building with specific business ventures in mind. Theres currently no local coffee shop in downtown Versailles and we just think thats something every little cute town shoul
- Studio Wonders latest Melbourne store for Alice McCALL is a culmination of a long-standing relationship, resulting in a beautifully layered interior | Photography by Tom Blachford
- Image 14 of 23 from gallery of Headquarters Caja de Badajoz / Studio Lamela Architects. Photograph by Daniel Schäfer
- House tour: a luxury hotel suite-like home by Studio KO – Vogue Living
- Modern Ibiza home by TG Studio – narrow windows
- 1 Hotels Miami Beach Debut by Meyer Davis Studio | Antonio Citterio’s armchairs back up to the lobby’s screen of reclaimed and distressed spruce.
- Arhitectural Project Of The Wellness Spa Hotel In Rio De Janeiro By Svetozar Andreev`s Studio Architect and interior designer: Svetozar Andreev / Светозар Андреев. Copyrignt © hotei-russia.com.
- Traveling Far: 5 Hotels With Adventure in Mind | Projects | Interior Design