Photo via: dezeen.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tour Architect Peter Marino’s Rocky Mountain Ski Retreat
- Are you in the need for that WOW factor? Look no further and let us welcome you to our 5 Star Hostel, Hualien Wow Hostel, in Hualien City, Taiwan. If you love you art, or appreciate the creativity of others, you will be impressed by just walking around. And that’s before you even step foot in the bedrooms! Wow means home in Chinese, and this is how it feels like. A visit by Hostelgeeks. – See more at: http://hostelgeeks.com/hualien-wow-hostel-taiwan-5star
- Ranking the best hotels in the world is no small feat. Thats why, for 20 years in a row, weve put the task to our readers. Whether youre seeking a luxe, European palace or a cozy coastal retreat a bit closer to home, this is the list to consult.
- Lotis tubed is the surface mounted version of the standard Lotis recessed spot. The coloured cylinder accommodates the Lotis spot. Lotis tubed is available in different heights – from 130 mm to 190 mm. The largest size also comes in a suspension version. Combining both versions creates depth in your rooms and spices your interior. Lotis tubed allows you to play with colour: go for a contrast between black, white and gold or choose a more uniform look instead. LotisTubed supermodular
- Australian Interior Design Awards – a different style of Chinese restaurant – Ryi
- Lust for clear lines: Threads in two shades, sometimes rich in contrast, sometimes subtly nuanced, combined with a high-low structure they form well-defi ned straight lines. The structured loop creates an extraordinary knitting look. An invitation to lean back and relax.
- The Weisergut, a new boutique hotel in the ski resort of Salzburg, Austria.
- White bedrooms are the latest trend because your bedroom should be your serene retreat. Check out the best design ideas for 2017 here.
- Il Palazzetto: Dating as far back as the 1500s, Il Palazzetto in Rome has been the longtime retreat of noble Roman families. Abandoned in the 1980s, the building was rediscovered by Bernardo Bertolucci, who chose it as the setting for his film The Siege in 1998.
- Mim Design Creates Office for Landream | Yellowtrace
- Joes Beer House, Restaurants, Namibia – Welcome, you have stumbled across the legend of Joes Beerhouse. It speaks of an oasis in a land of contrast, a retreat … – Read More http://www.mydestination.com/namibia/restaurants/115234/joes-beer-house
- A boutique-luxe Moroccan retreat! Le Palais Paysan, boutiquehotel marrakech