Photo via: pinterest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 171 Collins Street Offices, Melbourne, designed by Bates Smart Architects
- 171 Collins Street, Melbourne By Bates Smart. Monolithic limestone walls and desk with black steel accents and custom lighting. Looking for an overall neutral palette with shocks of focus
- Journal/ by Bates Smart Architects / Melbourne enquiries +61 3 8664 6200 / Sydney enquiries +61 2 8354 5100
- Canberra Airport Hotel / Bates Smart
- Bates Smart is an integrated architecture, interior design and urban design…
- From the February 2015 issue of Inside Out magazine. Styling by Maria Dyoniziak. Photography by Anson Smart. Available from newsagents, Zinio, http://www.zinio.com, Google Play, https://play.google.com/store/magazines/details/Inside_Out?id=CAowu8qZAQ, Apple’s Newsstand, https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/inside-out/id604734331?mt=8ign-mpt=uo%3D4 and Nook.
- nonconcept: The Muston Street House by Fox Johnston Architects.
- Nobis Hotel, Stockholm. CKR architects. » Lindman Photography
- .RECEPTION .Architectural Photography – Stavros Sotiriou DESIGN EC-5 architects http://ec-5.com/
- Chanel stand at the Baselworld fair by Peter Marino _
- Built by Space Group in Trondheim, Norway with date 2012. Images by Peter Hebeisen. The hotel at Brattøra redefines the classical atrium hotel typology to a new and strong identity. The rooms are arran…
- Tour Architect Peter Marino’s Rocky Mountain Ski Retreat