Photo via: stylepark.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Interior by IBB Design | Bernhardt Salon Sideboard – alabaster finish on maple, brass teardrop pulls
- I det förra nr av Sköna hem hade jag och Lina Östling ute reportage från Peter Flinck och Jonas Ahlins fantastiska hem i en li…
- Chanel stand at the Baselworld fair by Peter Marino _
- Peter Clarke Photography; 171 Collins Street by Bates Smart Architects http://www.delightfull.eu/
- Peter Zumthor – Entry door to his Haldenstein studio, 1986. Via.
- Tour Architect Peter Marino’s Rocky Mountain Ski Retreat
- Built by Space Group in Trondheim, Norway with date 2012. Images by Peter Hebeisen. The hotel at Brattøra redefines the classical atrium hotel typology to a new and strong identity. The rooms are arran…
- Hedonism Wines by Speirs + Major: Created from upended wine glasses mounted at varying heights, the organic sculptural form is inspired by the contour lines of a vineyard. Individual LEDs illuminate each glass, forming a dazzling three-dimensional effect.
- I particularly like the use of both the timber deck and concrete/tiles in this outdoor space. I like the minimalistic look and clean lines.
- Love this vibe. With straight lines and glass balconies.
- Lust for clear lines: Threads in two shades, sometimes rich in contrast, sometimes subtly nuanced, combined with a high-low structure they form well-defi ned straight lines. The structured loop creates an extraordinary knitting look. An invitation to lean back and relax.
- Naj is a classic modern armchair with straight lines fully upholstered in cotton velvet. Ideal por a modern bedroom or a dressing room.