Photo via: thedrum.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- pop up shop JL Designs
- Welcome! Please note that *This page might contain affiliate links.To read the full disclosure policy please click here. Have you downloaded the 3 Free Craft Magazines Yet? Isn’t this cake shop an absolute dream?! Peggy Porschen has been very popular for more than a few years now and I am completely …
- Hotel Droog, housed conspicuously in a 17th century building in the heart of Amsterdam, is one of THE design destinations in the city, let alone The Netherlands. It’s a high-concept, playful store where you can go for a drink, a bite to eat, shopping, exhibitions, a stroll in the garden, a lecture series, or even a bed for the night (despite the name they only have one single suite, after tight planning rules meant that they couldn’t expand their existing shop into a hotel). As Renny Ramakers, co-founder and director of Droog says: The concept of a hotel has been reversed. Whereas a hotel is usually mostly about sleeping, here we have enlarged and emphasized all the aspects that many hotels also offer and made them central to the hotel experience—and it even has a room to sleep in. Hôtel Droog brings all of our activities under one roof—from curation to product design, exhibitions and lectures—and invites people to plug in as they choose. I paid a visit while in the city for the weekend and had a …
- We are seeing chandeliers, marble, brass, tiled floors and plush furniture in more places now than ever before. Art Deco is coming back. Again. In LA, the new restaurant and butcher shop Gwen is following these trends, but they do have a legitimate reason to feature these elements. It is housed in a 1928 building …
- One of the best places in Milan, Pasticceria Marchesi just opened during fashion week but has actually been around since 1824. The historic Milanese pastry shop was recently bought by Prada and in addition to the original landmark location at Via Santa Maria alla Porta, 11a, they have opened a new pastel colored jewel box at the fashionable Via Monte Napoleone, 9. You can grab a coffee at the stand up bar or sit down for lunch, that is if you can find a seat.
- Captivating through its elaborate structure: SAVOY displays modern architecture with urban charm. The soft appearance creates enthralling contrasts combined with walls and furniture made of hard material – in the conference room as well as in apartments in a boardinghouse.
- Fresh Touch White Cymbidium Orchid Artificial Vase Display This white vase display, made with 14 premium quality stems of cymbidium orchids, is ideal for decorating your home or for hotel foyers and reception areas. The real touch flowers come fully assembled in a clear glass vase. Pure white floral arrangement ideal for any colour scheme. We can match our artificial floral arrangements to absolutely any colour, just send us your swatch! We can also create vase displays to suit, just send us a picture of the room or give us a call and well create something perfect for you.
- Beautiful seating room, neutral with a pop of color.
- Lithium Office in San Francisco with Millbrae Lifestyle Lounges by Coalesse- love them in a bright pop of fuchsia!
- The guestrooms follow four design themes: urban, tribe, zen, and pop…
- Bertoia Diamond, Side and Bird Chair in colors that pop!
- A collection of photos showing sumptuous cerise, pink and white peony flower displays. Taken at the Vanity Fair Cannes party in 2016.