Photo via: housebeautiful.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Found this lovely country cottage via Martha Stewart…so charming, had to share. One day I will live in a cottage…in Tuscany. Okay well, maybe not – a girl can dream… xo, Ivy p.s. how darling is that kitchen? I love it!
- Time For a Zen Break: How Would You Use This Space? – Zen Workplaces – Open Salon.
- At Hotel Wind in Xiamen, China, rainwater descends from the roof through the guest levels to reach a pool in the lobby
- DIY Headboards with a Farmhouse Flair – Page 5 of 12 – The Cottage Market
- Raynon Chiu – Zen Resort & Spa Taiwan
- Gallery of Garden State Hotel / Techne Architecture + Interior Design – 18
- Interior Design | The State Hermitage Hotel, a design post from the blog Dust Jacket on Bloglovin’
- Empire Pendant | Hotel Lobby | LUXXU Modern Lamps | One of our main gold is our Empire Pendant, inspired in the stunning architectural building, the Empire State Building. modernlamps modernchandelier luxurychandelier See more: http://www.luxxu.net/products/empire-pendant.php
- Simple shapes, beautiful surfaces and lighting accents – bathroom perfection. This room: STUDIO SUITE HOTEL ROOM on Behance: We now have light strips – if youre inspired check them out here: http://www.lifx.com/products/lifx-z
- Private, stone walled outdoor shower YES!! right off the master bedroom and this is a winner!!
- Australian architecture studio Carr has transformed a Federation cottage on the Mornington Peninsula into the Jackalope hotel.
- One of the newer camps within easy reach of the Namib-Naukluft National Park, Desert Quiver Camp offers a comfortable self-catering option for independent travellers. Visit Namibia. Timbuktu Travel.