Photo via: travel.usatoday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- w south beach…stayed in 2011 with my bestie.. Cant wait to go back!
- 1. Bound Bar, Paris 49 Avenue George V, 75008 Paris, France Discover one of the best nightspots in Paris: the Bound Bar. Decorated with a groovy rock style, this contemporary chic set has as its masterpoint the pink metallic bar. Around we can see bead curtains, crocodile leather bar stools and postmodernist artworks displayed on plasma screen TVs – in fact, it’s a splash of decadent New York in the heart of Paris. The terrace, overlooking the celebrated Avenue George V, is a perfect spot to enjoy drinks or sushi during the summer months. At night the bar completely transforms itself into a buzzing house club complete with atmospheric lighting making it a popular haunt for the city’s cultural and financial elite. 2. Milk&Honey 61 Poland St, London, Greater London W1F 7NU Milk & Honey – which can also be found in New York – has high standards in terms of its décor, atmosphere and clientele. The quality of the drinks is visible: the ice for your drinks doesn’t come from a chugging machine in the corner but rather from a large block of frozen mineral water from which your ice-cubes are cut away by hand with a small ice pick… The bar staff have everything organized and truly in hand. Non-members are permitted to drink there until 11pm, after which time the club is only open to members who have, of course, announced their intention to drop by first. But as a small consolation, at least you have the chance to visit London’s Milk & Honey at all; after all, the main bar in New York is exclusively for the use of members. 3. Berlin’s Riva Bar Dircksenstraße 142, 10178 Berlin, Germany Riva Bar is one of Berlin’s most glam location: a real mix of the old and the new. Situated in the nouveau riche district of Mitte, surprise yourself with the origin of its name: it is from legendary 70s soccer star Luigi Riva. Centrepiece of this establishment is the elegant oval-shaped bar which is adorned with thick, dark drapes. The bar is especially attractive in summer as it has its own terrace – perfect for sipping a lazy cocktail. 4. Sky Bar, Tel Aviv 14 Abba Hilel St, Tel Aviv, Israe The aptly names Sky Bar, high above the Mediterranean coastline, provides a spectacular location for panoramic views of Beirut. The bar is a local living legend and even its recent move from the Palm Beach Hotel to the glamorous Biel high-rise did nothing to damage its reputation. A glittering mix of local celebs, TV stars and Western tourists descend on the Sky Bar every weekend where the champagne flows and the electro beats get the crowd pumping. One thing to bear in mind; if you’re planning to visit here after 9pm it’s advisable to book to ensure you can get in. 5. Velvet Lounge, Shangai 913号 Julu Rd, Jing’an, Shanghai, China If it’s the excitement and decadence of Shanghai you want to experience then the city’s Velvet Lounge is the place to be. The former Casanova Restaurant has transformed itself into an elegant and atmospheric lounge bar which attracts a curious and diverse mix of locals; important businessmen, local hipsters and underground musicians are likely to mingle here among the warm red and black décor with a generous helping of Western tourists (mostly Europeans). The prices here are relatively moderate and the weekend music programme is mostly made up of house music courtesy of the guest DJs. |
- Expected to debut this fall on Ocean Drive is The Celino South Beach, a luxury boutique hotel complex led by Optimum Development USA.
- Art Deco Marlin Hotel on Collins Avenue in the South Beach Area of Miami Beach, Florida.
- The Great Gatsby (2013) | The Fitzgerald Suite at The Plaza Hotel….I would die if my house looked like this suite!!!! Literally obsessed with the book and cant wait for the new movie
- An in-depth review of Z Ocean Hotel South Beach in Miami Beach, Florida, including current room rates, compelling photography, and need-to-know facts.
- Book 1 Hotel South Beach in Miami Beach – 380 reviews – Hotels.com
- http://www.vogue.com.au/vogue living/travel/galleries/inside the new 1 hotel south beach miami,36086
- Architects ONG&ONG have completed a contemporary open-plan interior for the renovation of a terrace house in Singapore, merging the interior and exterior spaces. The design is a response to the owners request to introduce more light into the living spaces which were previously too dark. A large void divides the two sections of the house
- Herringbone brick kitchen floor and copper pots and pans in the kitchen at Jonkmanshof, the most amazing farmhouse to rent outside Cape Town in Montagu, South Africa
- Sophisticated, glamorous interior design and decoration of a boutique hotel in Johannesburg. Statement art by South African artist Mbongeni Buthelezi is used to add an African vibe to the eclectic interiors. The artwork is created by using plastic materials which is melted together by means of a heat gun.
- Set on 24 acres at the southernmost tip of the Baja California peninsula, the Resort at Pedregal (formerly Capella Pedregal) opened the doors again in January to its 22 residential villas and 66 rooms—each with a private plunge pool. New amenities include the Champagne Terrace at the entrance to El Farallon restaurant on the cliffs and a rejuvenated Luna y Mar spa menu enhanced with indigenous treatments. (theresortatpedregal.com)