Photo via: we-heart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Built by Space Group in Trondheim, Norway with date 2012. Images by Peter Hebeisen. The hotel at Brattøra redefines the classical atrium hotel typology to a new and strong identity. The rooms are arran…
- Vanderbilt Grace: Built in 1909 by Alfred Gwynne Vanderbilt, this Newport, Rhode Island mansion has been restored to its original turn-of-the-century grandeur. Now, the Vanderbilt Grace offers 33 rooms and an on-site spa and is just a few minutes walk from the towns popular waterfront.
- A French Renaissance-style mansion was christened Calle Padre Faura, it was designed by the son of Juan Luna, one of the Philippines most famous painters
- Dans la série « Les hôtels nous inspirent », je vous présente le dernier en date, un petit bijou de design : L’hôtel C.O.Q. qui ne fait pas référence à notre emblème national, mais signifie Community Of Quality. Le C.O.Q Hotel Paris a été imaginé pour que chacun puisse trouver l’espace qui lui convient en fonction de l’heure du Lire
- Passeig de Concepció, Barcelona / Katty Schiebeck
- Hotel Droog, housed conspicuously in a 17th century building in the heart of Amsterdam, is one of THE design destinations in the city, let alone The Netherlands. It’s a high-concept, playful store where you can go for a drink, a bite to eat, shopping, exhibitions, a stroll in the garden, a lecture series, or even a bed for the night (despite the name they only have one single suite, after tight planning rules meant that they couldn’t expand their existing shop into a hotel). As Renny Ramakers, co-founder and director of Droog says: The concept of a hotel has been reversed. Whereas a hotel is usually mostly about sleeping, here we have enlarged and emphasized all the aspects that many hotels also offer and made them central to the hotel experience—and it even has a room to sleep in. Hôtel Droog brings all of our activities under one roof—from curation to product design, exhibitions and lectures—and invites people to plug in as they choose. I paid a visit while in the city for the weekend and had a …
- barefootstyling.com Why get your head down when theres so much to stay up for at buzzing Madrid hostel?… http://www.we-heart.com/2014/10/30/the-hat-hip-hostel-madrid/
- Seconde option : sol béton gris clair. Ilot gris clair / marbre grisé, meubles de cuisine / rangements (porte daccès à loffice) dans le bois de la photo, corniche en chocolat / acier ?
- Private apartment at Chateau de Chalais, established as a Paris museum in 1875 by Nelie Jacquemart in the Louis XVI empress style. World of Interiors Sept 2011
- Lounge at the Hotel de Rougemont – In the common areas, the reclaimed lumber from old Swiss chalets brings life and charm to the pared back lines of the wall coatings, providing the interiors with a natural and sophisticated effect. Interiors by Plusdesign.ch
- Built by Andrew Simpson Architects in , Australia with date 2009. Images by Christine Francis. “All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.” – Pablo Picasso This project f…
- This modern restaurant with industrial elements was inspired by Tokyos nightlife and all the different alleys in various famous Tokyo neighborhoods.