Photo via: farm5.static.flickr.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The creativity and rich decoration of the Versailles Palace contributed to the Design inspiration of the creation of this exuberant sofa created by Boca do Lobo.
- From the beginning of this project we had a very clear vision for the downstairs of the Amsden and purchased the building with specific business ventures in mind. Theres currently no local coffee shop in downtown Versailles and we just think thats something every little cute town shoul
- The Deaf Intsitute music hall is the best and hippest music venue in Manchester. But Manchester has lots of great places to catch live music. From the sweaty basement of The Roadhouse, to the boho Night & Day or the cool The Castle, for new and upcoming bands. There are great club nights at Warehouse Project and Band on the Wall. The Apollo and Academies host more established acts.
- A corridor leads from the kitchen, bedroom and laundry area past the garage (on the right) to the master suite. Family photos hang about head height on one side of the hall, opposite south-facing windows shaded by a cantilevered roof. A glass door at the visual terminus of the hallway provides a view of the backyard and direct access to the porch.
- Completed in November 2010, Town Hall Hotel is a luxury hotel in the old Bethnal Green Town Hall, at the heart of London’s burgeoning East End. Comprising the provision of a contemporary extension in the form of a new top floor and wing, the project also included the restoration and refurbishment of the existing Grade II listed building.
- Interiors were designed by Carl Almeida of the Bangkok firm P49 Deesign. Here, chrome accents, latticework mirrors, and herringbone floors enliven a gray-tone guest room.
- One of the most beautiful spots in San Francisco: The Palace Hotels Garden Court.
- Bar Palladio is a carefully designed European style bar inside one of Jaipur’s most historic hotels, the Narain Niwas Palace Hotel. The hotspot’s stylish design was created by Marie-Anne Oude
- RUSSIAN MANORS ~ Palace of Count Pavel Stroganov, Oberschenk and collectioner, sponsor and count during the era of Nikolay II. The Dining Room of Stroganovs Palace, the 19th century ~
- Read the exclusive first review of Rajmahal Palace, Jaipur
- peterhof palace interior/images | The Great Peterhof Palace. The Partridge Reception Room – Peterhof …
- Occupying the top six floors of the 38-story Otemachi Tower in the financial district near the Imperial Palace, Aman’s first urban outpost is also its largest so far, with 84 guest rooms that put a 21st-century spin on traditional Japanese ryokan decor. Don’t miss the onsen-style stone bath inside the expansive spa, taking up over 25,000 square feet across two floors. From $998/night; aman.com