Photo via: misszeit.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The latest Tweets from Frédéric Clad (@FredericClad). Founder of THE FARM (@THEFARMparis) the digital communication agency for the Arts artmarket museum collector ITHE FARM is a place where you can grow, be lush. Paris
- Set on 24 acres at the southernmost tip of the Baja California peninsula, the Resort at Pedregal (formerly Capella Pedregal) opened the doors again in January to its 22 residential villas and 66 rooms—each with a private plunge pool. New amenities include the Champagne Terrace at the entrance to El Farallon restaurant on the cliffs and a rejuvenated Luna y Mar spa menu enhanced with indigenous treatments. (theresortatpedregal.com)
- Bathtubs have certainly come a long way, from the mundane ceramic piece of bathroom fixture to the hi-tech bathtubs with the latest innovations incorporated into it for a relaxed and energized experience with the ultimate indulgence. The Technology and
- Bedroom: PARIS SOLFÉRINO: The Latest from Sara Lavoine. Very clever with the backlit mirror.
- The latest on hotels from Condé Nast Traveler. Get hotel ratings and reviews plus industry news to help you find the best hotels around the world.
- Shop Calla Lilly Bouquet at Neiman Marcus, where youll find free shipping on the latest in fashion from top designers.
- In From up Norths inspiration galleries we present the latest of our findings from the wonderful world of design. Amazing high quality artworks in various
- In From up Norths inspiration galleries we present the latest of our findings from the wonderful world of design. Here we present 25 incredible structures
- Image 8 of 22 from gallery of Topolopompo Fire Kitchen / Baranowitz Kronenberg Architecture Ltd. Photograph by Amit Geron
- 22, avenue Rapp, Paris – more Paris info and tips at Living the Sweet Life in Paris!
- Il Palazzetto: Dating as far back as the 1500s, Il Palazzetto in Rome has been the longtime retreat of noble Roman families. Abandoned in the 1980s, the building was rediscovered by Bernardo Bertolucci, who chose it as the setting for his film The Siege in 1998.
- New from Liz Lambert—the celebrated hotelier behind the Hotel San José and Hotel Saint Cecilia, in Austin, and El Cosmico, in Marfa—is Hotel San Cristóbal,