Photo via: minutespapillon.canalblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Formal Reception, The Apartment, Singapore – Morpheus London
- Korean restaurant brings the energetic Hongdae neighbourhood vibe with Bibigo Angel Islington
- At Opso in London the Greek architects used Kavala marble as table top. Petite Passport. hospitality interiordesign design marble stools plantlife
- “MY MOST FAVOURITE PLACE IN LONDON RIGHT NOW IS THE HAM YARD HOTEL / NOT ONLY DOES IT HAVE THE MOST INSTAGRAM WORTHY INTERIORS BY KIT KEMP. ITS IN THE MOST…”
- The Gilbert Scott, St. Pancras, London. Many critics think St. Pancras Station is a Victorian monstrosity. I think its bloody brilliant.
- Corinthia Hotel London– simply an *A*mazing hotel. The spa is incredible!
- A guest room at the Ham Yard hotel in London
- The London Edition Hotel
- London house extension designed by Studio 1 Architects. View more about the project at
- Tucked away in an overlooked neighbourhood of East London, quieter and smaller than Shoreditch but with the potential to outshine Brick Lane, Exmouth Market
- Image of Battersea Power Station. ‘The Power of London’ ©2015. www.melbournemodernist.com
- Sunday brunch at the Landmark Hotel in London