Photo via: knstrct.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In the wake of this year’s biggest design event in Milan, one thing can be said for sure. The world of lighting hasn’t heard the last of Preciosa’s chandeliers. Far from it.
- Retail Directory Chanel LA | Interiors | Wallpaper* Magazine | Wallpaper* Magazine: design, interiors, architecture, fashion, art
- One of Manhattan’s most iconic boutique hotels is Paramount Hotel New York. When it was asked to redesign its interiors, the best design option was to cooperate
- The Student Hotel Amsterdam in interior design architecture Category
- I am currently on a new personal mission to get out and explore more of this amazing city that we live in, it seems to be the perfect way to immerse myself in design, art, photography and interior styling to share with you, not to mention finding some pretty funky spaces. Today Im at the ne
- This beautiful Krakow home sparks the imagination with innovative interior architecture and a strong modernistic attitude, tempered in places by classic natural materials. Each perspective offers a unique visual experience with surprising details hiding around every corner. Designed by PLASTERLINA, … Readmore
- Novelty is a fashion clothing boutique launched in 2013 characterized by the selection of high couture garments and accessories from New York City. In our treatment for the space, pink tones and height fluctuations along geometrical shapes compose a new style for the brands interior design.
- this is about honing in on the things i love in the worlds of style / interior design / fashion, how they inspire me, and what role i want them to play in my life, both present & future. these are my…
- 2014 – New London restaurant, Gallery at Sketch, with interiors by India Mahdavi and art by Scottish artist David Shrigley. Loving those zig-zag floors…and actually the combination of pink and brass is not too shabby either. Whouldve thought!
- To bring the interiors of a landmarked 18th-century Paris hôtel particulier back to what he calls “the spirit of the original,” Francois Catroux had to undo a 19th-century intervention — and get permission from the Bureau de la protection des monuments historiques to do so. “I transformed the inside completely to return to the purity of the original style,” he says. “All the architecture you see is new.”
- Onward and Upward: 38 Breathtaking Images from 2014 | TEAM BLDG: Hotel Wind in Xiamen, China.
- The fashion designer and his wife, Ricky, bought a Jamaican villa on Round Hill, near Montego Bay, some 20 years ago