Photo via: micasaessucasa.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Amazing Resort in Maldives
- Six Senses Resort Laamu, Maldives
- Anantara Kihavah Villas in Maldives by Anantara Resorts | HomeDSGN, a daily source for inspiration and fresh ideas on interior design and home decoration.
- Cocoscollections Beach Bar in Maldives
- Joes Beer House, Restaurants, Namibia – Welcome, you have stumbled across the legend of Joes Beerhouse. It speaks of an oasis in a land of contrast, a retreat … – Read More http://www.mydestination.com/namibia/restaurants/115234/joes-beer-house
- Ranking the best hotels in the world is no small feat. Thats why, for 20 years in a row, weve put the task to our readers. Whether youre seeking a luxe, European palace or a cozy coastal retreat a bit closer to home, this is the list to consult.
- Muriel Brandolinis family retreat in the Hamptons
- Whats not to like, this inspiring space draws you in and wants you to come and lie on the sumptuous sofa. Vieques, Puerto Rico W Retreat & Spay Google Image Result for http://www.cntraveler.com/hotels/caribbean/puerto-rico/w-retreat-spa-resort-vieques-puerto-rico/_jcr_content/par/cn_contentwell/par-main/cn_colctrl/par-col1/cn_features_containe/cn_manual_feature_2/cn_image_2.size.w-retreat-spa-vieques-island-puerto-rico-111340-3.jpg
- Il Palazzetto: Dating as far back as the 1500s, Il Palazzetto in Rome has been the longtime retreat of noble Roman families. Abandoned in the 1980s, the building was rediscovered by Bernardo Bertolucci, who chose it as the setting for his film The Siege in 1998.
- A house designed for life in a tropical rainforest
- Tropical brutalist meets fashion, art, food and a laid back vibe that pervades the town of Canggu in Bali. Canggu has provided a welcome escape from the hustle of Kuta and Seminyak. Driving through
- tropical blue and orange by Marc Ware in Palm Springs, photo by Raimund Koch