Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Warm up with a classic! This Chicken Pot Pie Crescent Ring is a fun twist on your favorite pot pie. Loaded with chicken and vegetables this crescent ring will quickly become a family favorite dinner.
- The innocent drama of a whimsical butterfly through the enchanted journey of life. The Nymph chandelier embraces the wild side of this rare and beautiful animal that so gracefully bejewels the lighting fixture.
- DIY Pallet Mason Jar Chandelier / light Fixture, awesome lighting idea to give a try!
- We love these twinkly light adorned branches. Try projecting trees along a wall in your retail space or office to transform a boring corner into a forest fairyland.
- I love the old round window frame in this! You could put photos, paintings or art in each little section as well…or repurpose this as a sort of chandelier as well and dangle a combination of lights and pictures attached to string…and even hang some dried flowers from it as well!
- Make a hall shelf similar to this one with a pair of corbels from Wild Goose Carvings. See a range of plain and carved corbels at www.buycarvngs.co.uk
- View this item and discover similar chandeliers and pendants for sale at 1stdibs – Hand-blown glass pendant. We believe it to likely be Val St. Lambert. Found in Belgium, original glass and metal parts. Re-wired in the United States
- 1. Bound Bar, Paris 49 Avenue George V, 75008 Paris, France Discover one of the best nightspots in Paris: the Bound Bar. Decorated with a groovy rock style, this contemporary chic set has as its masterpoint the pink metallic bar. Around we can see bead curtains, crocodile leather bar stools and postmodernist artworks displayed on plasma screen TVs – in fact, it’s a splash of decadent New York in the heart of Paris. The terrace, overlooking the celebrated Avenue George V, is a perfect spot to enjoy drinks or sushi during the summer months. At night the bar completely transforms itself into a buzzing house club complete with atmospheric lighting making it a popular haunt for the city’s cultural and financial elite. 2. Milk&Honey 61 Poland St, London, Greater London W1F 7NU Milk & Honey – which can also be found in New York – has high standards in terms of its décor, atmosphere and clientele. The quality of the drinks is visible: the ice for your drinks doesn’t come from a chugging machine in the corner but rather from a large block of frozen mineral water from which your ice-cubes are cut away by hand with a small ice pick… The bar staff have everything organized and truly in hand. Non-members are permitted to drink there until 11pm, after which time the club is only open to members who have, of course, announced their intention to drop by first. But as a small consolation, at least you have the chance to visit London’s Milk & Honey at all; after all, the main bar in New York is exclusively for the use of members. 3. Berlin’s Riva Bar Dircksenstraße 142, 10178 Berlin, Germany Riva Bar is one of Berlin’s most glam location: a real mix of the old and the new. Situated in the nouveau riche district of Mitte, surprise yourself with the origin of its name: it is from legendary 70s soccer star Luigi Riva. Centrepiece of this establishment is the elegant oval-shaped bar which is adorned with thick, dark drapes. The bar is especially attractive in summer as it has its own terrace – perfect for sipping a lazy cocktail. 4. Sky Bar, Tel Aviv 14 Abba Hilel St, Tel Aviv, Israe The aptly names Sky Bar, high above the Mediterranean coastline, provides a spectacular location for panoramic views of Beirut. The bar is a local living legend and even its recent move from the Palm Beach Hotel to the glamorous Biel high-rise did nothing to damage its reputation. A glittering mix of local celebs, TV stars and Western tourists descend on the Sky Bar every weekend where the champagne flows and the electro beats get the crowd pumping. One thing to bear in mind; if you’re planning to visit here after 9pm it’s advisable to book to ensure you can get in. 5. Velvet Lounge, Shangai 913号 Julu Rd, Jing’an, Shanghai, China If it’s the excitement and decadence of Shanghai you want to experience then the city’s Velvet Lounge is the place to be. The former Casanova Restaurant has transformed itself into an elegant and atmospheric lounge bar which attracts a curious and diverse mix of locals; important businessmen, local hipsters and underground musicians are likely to mingle here among the warm red and black décor with a generous helping of Western tourists (mostly Europeans). The prices here are relatively moderate and the weekend music programme is mostly made up of house music courtesy of the guest DJs. |
- Use of vintage artwork effective here against old shuttered feature wall. Looking for something similar? City Lighting Products can help! https://www.linkedin.com/company/city-lighting-products
- Bubbles Chandelier Lighting… whimsical !
- I want this mirror! Or to make one like it. Do you? You could take a look at the range of carved wooden appliques sold by Wild Goose Carvings. We sell onlays which would turn a plain mirror frame into something similar to this one and you could paint it in any colours you wish. Find us online at www.buycarvings.com
- Sliding wardrobe could be done in similar laminate as found in kitchen – carrying on the notion for reflective and light filled services