Photo via: pinterest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A floating canopy of timber sticks by Neri&Hu hovers over the three-story atrium, transforming this cultural hot-spot in Shanghai into a forest.
- Underwater park in Austria. This is amazing! Really want to go Scuba diving again after seeing this.
- Guests at this restaurant sit on floating platforms among fog covered walkways
- Lobby Armani Hotel in Dubai We love hotels! Also see http://www.falkensteiner.com
- Drift, a sculptural artwork for the lobby of the Kempinski Hotel, Dubai by Giles Miller Studio. Thousands of boxes of varying depths are suspended in front of a wall and lit in such a way that they cast varying degrees of shadow on the wall behind.
- Conrad Maldives Hotel. With its glass-bottomed bungalows and underwater rooms, the Conrad Maldives Hotel has serious appeal.
- Underwater Hotel Rooms, Fiji. I want to go here!
- The suites in particular are breathtaking, with huge verandahs and last generation massage showers. At the Hotel Relais Villa del Golfo & Spa in Cannigione, Italy.
- Fresh, open, with a touch of exotic design. That is Villa Kishti in Anguilla.
- Villa Maia in Lyon, one of the 25 new hotels opening in 2017 that you could discover. Only boutique hotels with around 50 rooms and all with a special character. Click to find your next escape.
- Window to the sea… this photo is from Villa Kishti in Anguilla.
- CAN STANGA, rental villa in Formentera 03