Photo via: dezeen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you in the need for that WOW factor? Look no further and let us welcome you to our 5 Star Hostel, Hualien Wow Hostel, in Hualien City, Taiwan. If you love you art, or appreciate the creativity of others, you will be impressed by just walking around. And that’s before you even step foot in the bedrooms! Wow means home in Chinese, and this is how it feels like. A visit by Hostelgeeks. – See more at: http://hostelgeeks.com/hualien-wow-hostel-taiwan-5star
- London house. In the drawing room, Kit designed the coffee table herself and covered the two chairs in fabric by Raoul Textiles. On a budget? eBay is a great source for bright, vintage-inspired prints.
- Hotel Droog, housed conspicuously in a 17th century building in the heart of Amsterdam, is one of THE design destinations in the city, let alone The Netherlands. It’s a high-concept, playful store where you can go for a drink, a bite to eat, shopping, exhibitions, a stroll in the garden, a lecture series, or even a bed for the night (despite the name they only have one single suite, after tight planning rules meant that they couldn’t expand their existing shop into a hotel). As Renny Ramakers, co-founder and director of Droog says: The concept of a hotel has been reversed. Whereas a hotel is usually mostly about sleeping, here we have enlarged and emphasized all the aspects that many hotels also offer and made them central to the hotel experience—and it even has a room to sleep in. Hôtel Droog brings all of our activities under one roof—from curation to product design, exhibitions and lectures—and invites people to plug in as they choose. I paid a visit while in the city for the weekend and had a …
- Upholstered surfaces add a luxurious softness in the master bedroom. The wall is covered in Tokay Blue ultrasuede from Hines & Company; the custom headboard, in Heathered Pewter by Pollack. Vibia Swing Biluz wall lamps and custom throw pillows complete the look.
- View this item and discover similar dinner plates for sale at 1stdibs – Being offered is a handmade circa 1950 sterling silver charger by Allan Adler of Los Angeles, California, with superb handhammering and a rolled edge.
- Living rooms are the front and centre of our homes. It is only fitting to focus design and beautification efforts to the most public room of the house. Kitchens emphasise efficiency and bedrooms comfort. Living room ideas and designs are all about the look and stylishness. Here are 40 of the most elegant and luxurious living room ideas and designs to inspire your next upgrade;
- Fabulous holiday 2015 Hermes window display at the Americana shopping center in…
- Deco Mirror – Alderton 28.5 in. x 34.5 in. Mirror in Black and Silver – The perfect compliment and size for vanity applications. Elegant beveled mirror. Decorative rectangle shape. Can hang horizontally or vertically.
- What Is Ergonomics And Why Is Ergonomics Important? | Modular Kitchens In India
- Francesc Rifé Studio have designed Canalla Bistro, a modern restaurant in Mexico City, thats been covered in wooden shingles and features a large mural.
- When i have been to London in June last year a good friend of fotopages has shown me the beautiful old Highgate Cemetery in London. The cemetery was covered with trees and plants and i loved the atmosphere there. These pictures are dedicated in loving memories to my mom.
- In honor of Earth Day, how about the many ways you can recycle sari textiles! Here are a few ideas saved at my Pinterest Board Vintage Sari Fabric, Recycled … Chair reupholstered with sari fabric, via Eclectic Gipsyland on Flickr: One-of-a-kind ottoman covered with sari … Continue reading →