Photo via: designquixotic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- @Meredith Dlatt Goodwin awesome idea for a constantly changing menu. (Dogtown Coffee, LA)
- The Wanderlust Food Diaries – Seven Days – AKA The Jane Restaurant – Antwerp Belgium – On the Menu – Brunch in Belgium
- On New York’s Park Avenue, a restaurant that revamps its menu and its decor each season has transitioned into spring
- Menu board at Passenger Coffees new Coffee Bar & Tea Room.
- Not sure where this is going in my dream house but I so need that drink machine. Only changes I would make, margarita machine and beer tap
- Great Northern Hotel Bar – looks good for a pre-travel drink or bite to eat!
- Where to stay, eat, drink and shop in Byron Bay, Bangalow, Brunswick Heads and Mullumbimby
- Hotel Droog, housed conspicuously in a 17th century building in the heart of Amsterdam, is one of THE design destinations in the city, let alone The Netherlands. It’s a high-concept, playful store where you can go for a drink, a bite to eat, shopping, exhibitions, a stroll in the garden, a lecture series, or even a bed for the night (despite the name they only have one single suite, after tight planning rules meant that they couldn’t expand their existing shop into a hotel). As Renny Ramakers, co-founder and director of Droog says: The concept of a hotel has been reversed. Whereas a hotel is usually mostly about sleeping, here we have enlarged and emphasized all the aspects that many hotels also offer and made them central to the hotel experience—and it even has a room to sleep in. Hôtel Droog brings all of our activities under one roof—from curation to product design, exhibitions and lectures—and invites people to plug in as they choose. I paid a visit while in the city for the weekend and had a …
- Durell Bar Cart is a tribute to Edward Durell Stone’s legacy, and the perfect company to a celebratory drink. Cesar Romero was the charming and funny fortune hunter Monte Blanca in “Week‐End in Havana” also staring Carmen Miranda. Romero Armchair is inspired by a character full of enthusiasm and drama, making for a dramatic design experience.
- Set on 24 acres at the southernmost tip of the Baja California peninsula, the Resort at Pedregal (formerly Capella Pedregal) opened the doors again in January to its 22 residential villas and 66 rooms—each with a private plunge pool. New amenities include the Champagne Terrace at the entrance to El Farallon restaurant on the cliffs and a rejuvenated Luna y Mar spa menu enhanced with indigenous treatments. (theresortatpedregal.com)
- Zen and the Art of Urban Existence: Abington House Interiors by Clodagh | Projects | Interior Design bestdesignprojects
- Captivating through its elaborate structure: SAVOY displays modern architecture with urban charm. The soft appearance creates enthralling contrasts combined with walls and furniture made of hard material – in the conference room as well as in apartments in a boardinghouse.