Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Take a closer look to this room before starting your next interior design project discover, with Luxxu, the best selection of modern lamps inspirations for your home decor project! Find your inspiration at luxxu.net
- I want this mirror! Or to make one like it. Do you? You could take a look at the range of carved wooden appliques sold by Wild Goose Carvings. We sell onlays which would turn a plain mirror frame into something similar to this one and you could paint it in any colours you wish. Find us online at www.buycarvings.com
- Looking for a place to stay in Zadar, Croatia? Check out our list of the best hostels in Zadar. Get reviews, prices and detailed information right here.
- This listing for TWO pillow covers; One Pink and Gold Arrows and One Black and Gold Polka Dots. They are also sold separately, the links are below. These covers are made by me in a smoke free and pet free home. PILLOW FACTS: ∞ Sewn and Serged for a professional finish ∞ Envelope Closure ∞ Same fabric on front and back ∞ 100% Cotton/ Machine Wash Cold/Tumble Dry Low SIZES: All of our pillow covers are made to fit the size of the listing and are actually 1 smaller. This ensures a snug fit and a plumper looking pillow. Please check out all of our items for sale: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PoutySprouts?ref=shopsection_shophome_leftnav INSERTS: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PoutySprouts?section_id=18700630&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1 SWATCHES: https://www.etsy.com/listing/271251657/sample-fabric-swatch-pillow-cover-fabric?ref=shop_home_active_1 This insures that you are getting what you want because we DO NOT accept returns. We try and make every photo look as accurate as possible but all computer and phone screens are calibrated different. Pink and Gold Arrows: https://www.etsy.com/listing/273934782/pink-and-gold-arrow-pillow-cover-pink?ref=shop_home_active_2 Black and Gold Polka Dots: https://www.etsy.com/listing/273935898/black-and-gold-throw-pillow-cover-gold?ref=listing-shop-header-0
- Lotis tubed is the surface mounted version of the standard Lotis recessed spot. The coloured cylinder accommodates the Lotis spot. Lotis tubed is available in different heights – from 130 mm to 190 mm. The largest size also comes in a suspension version. Combining both versions creates depth in your rooms and spices your interior. Lotis tubed allows you to play with colour: go for a contrast between black, white and gold or choose a more uniform look instead. LotisTubed supermodular
- This modern farmhouse plan gives you five bedrooms and a broad front porch with a screened porch in back.Inside you get an open floor plan with minimum walls on the first floor giving you views from the foyer to the dining room in back.An impressive gourmet kitchen features a giant furniture-style island that is open to the family room with fireplace. A small counter also connects it to the naturally-bright dining room.Angled French doors take you to the screened porch, great for 3 seasons, or 4 if you are building in a milder climate.An office off the foyer gives you private space with four windows.A loft space awaits at the top of the stairs.And youll find 4 bedrooms and a room over the garage – included in the total living area – that you can use as a media room, a play room or future space.The ceilings here vary in height and slope to add to the character designed into the home. Laundry is conveniently located off the landing.Related Plan: Get a wraparound porch and reverse layout with house plan 30082RT.NOTE: This plan cannot be built in VA at present or within a 50 mile radius of the VA/NC border
- I am currently on a new personal mission to get out and explore more of this amazing city that we live in, it seems to be the perfect way to immerse myself in design, art, photography and interior styling to share with you, not to mention finding some pretty funky spaces. Today Im at the ne
- 1. Bound Bar, Paris 49 Avenue George V, 75008 Paris, France Discover one of the best nightspots in Paris: the Bound Bar. Decorated with a groovy rock style, this contemporary chic set has as its masterpoint the pink metallic bar. Around we can see bead curtains, crocodile leather bar stools and postmodernist artworks displayed on plasma screen TVs – in fact, it’s a splash of decadent New York in the heart of Paris. The terrace, overlooking the celebrated Avenue George V, is a perfect spot to enjoy drinks or sushi during the summer months. At night the bar completely transforms itself into a buzzing house club complete with atmospheric lighting making it a popular haunt for the city’s cultural and financial elite. 2. Milk&Honey 61 Poland St, London, Greater London W1F 7NU Milk & Honey – which can also be found in New York – has high standards in terms of its décor, atmosphere and clientele. The quality of the drinks is visible: the ice for your drinks doesn’t come from a chugging machine in the corner but rather from a large block of frozen mineral water from which your ice-cubes are cut away by hand with a small ice pick… The bar staff have everything organized and truly in hand. Non-members are permitted to drink there until 11pm, after which time the club is only open to members who have, of course, announced their intention to drop by first. But as a small consolation, at least you have the chance to visit London’s Milk & Honey at all; after all, the main bar in New York is exclusively for the use of members. 3. Berlin’s Riva Bar Dircksenstraße 142, 10178 Berlin, Germany Riva Bar is one of Berlin’s most glam location: a real mix of the old and the new. Situated in the nouveau riche district of Mitte, surprise yourself with the origin of its name: it is from legendary 70s soccer star Luigi Riva. Centrepiece of this establishment is the elegant oval-shaped bar which is adorned with thick, dark drapes. The bar is especially attractive in summer as it has its own terrace – perfect for sipping a lazy cocktail. 4. Sky Bar, Tel Aviv 14 Abba Hilel St, Tel Aviv, Israe The aptly names Sky Bar, high above the Mediterranean coastline, provides a spectacular location for panoramic views of Beirut. The bar is a local living legend and even its recent move from the Palm Beach Hotel to the glamorous Biel high-rise did nothing to damage its reputation. A glittering mix of local celebs, TV stars and Western tourists descend on the Sky Bar every weekend where the champagne flows and the electro beats get the crowd pumping. One thing to bear in mind; if you’re planning to visit here after 9pm it’s advisable to book to ensure you can get in. 5. Velvet Lounge, Shangai 913号 Julu Rd, Jing’an, Shanghai, China If it’s the excitement and decadence of Shanghai you want to experience then the city’s Velvet Lounge is the place to be. The former Casanova Restaurant has transformed itself into an elegant and atmospheric lounge bar which attracts a curious and diverse mix of locals; important businessmen, local hipsters and underground musicians are likely to mingle here among the warm red and black décor with a generous helping of Western tourists (mostly Europeans). The prices here are relatively moderate and the weekend music programme is mostly made up of house music courtesy of the guest DJs. |
- Hotel Droog, housed conspicuously in a 17th century building in the heart of Amsterdam, is one of THE design destinations in the city, let alone The Netherlands. It’s a high-concept, playful store where you can go for a drink, a bite to eat, shopping, exhibitions, a stroll in the garden, a lecture series, or even a bed for the night (despite the name they only have one single suite, after tight planning rules meant that they couldn’t expand their existing shop into a hotel). As Renny Ramakers, co-founder and director of Droog says: The concept of a hotel has been reversed. Whereas a hotel is usually mostly about sleeping, here we have enlarged and emphasized all the aspects that many hotels also offer and made them central to the hotel experience—and it even has a room to sleep in. Hôtel Droog brings all of our activities under one roof—from curation to product design, exhibitions and lectures—and invites people to plug in as they choose. I paid a visit while in the city for the weekend and had a …
- We take great pride in our interiors. Take a little look at what you can expect from your local Bill’s restaurant.
- Some of you will have seen the title of this post and rolled your eyes in disgust, and I get it: the fetishization of French style can be a tad ridiculous. To take such a large, varied country and attempt to distill its aesthetic into a formula to be duplicated the world over is futile. Regardless, its a game the rest of the world loves to play.
- Get inspiration for your work in progress: a new hotel decor project! Find out the best hotel lobby and reception lighting inspirations for your interior design project at luxxu.net