Photo via: studioashby.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Casa Kimberly: For a dose of old Hollywood glamour, head to the recently opened Casa Kimberly in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Composed of two adjacent casitas that formerly belonged to Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor, the homes have been renovated and opened as a nine-suite boutique hotel by hotelier Janice Chatterton (known for nearby property Hacienda San Angel).
- New from Liz Lambert—the celebrated hotelier behind the Hotel San José and Hotel Saint Cecilia, in Austin, and El Cosmico, in Marfa—is Hotel San Cristóbal,
- Architectural Digest spoke to David Rockwell, founder of design powerhouse Rockwell Group, about the interiors of the New York Edition hotel in Manhattan, his latest collaboration with hotelier Ian Schrager.
- Design News: Cristiano Ronaldo Opens Lifestyle Hotels – Cristiano Ronaldo, in a partnership with Pestana Hotel Group, opened the first CR7 hotel in…
- This time, when fashion entrepreneur—and serial renovator—Mossimo Giannulli and his wife, actress Lori Loughlin, purchase yet another house in Los Angeles, they adopt a new style and a new team.
- Casa Cook is a brand new hotel brand by travel company Thomas Cook. Their first hotel, which has recently opened, is on the island of Rhodes, Greece. The boutique hotel has 90 rooms, each coming with
- Remember when you couldn’t wait for the weather to get warm enough to rock daisy dukes and tanks? We don’t either. Now that the initial thrill has passed, you’re probably eager to get back to jeans and sweaters but all that meets the eye when you crack open your closet is a mess of sandals, shorts, …
- One of the best places in Milan, Pasticceria Marchesi just opened during fashion week but has actually been around since 1824. The historic Milanese pastry shop was recently bought by Prada and in addition to the original landmark location at Via Santa Maria alla Porta, 11a, they have opened a new pastel colored jewel box at the fashionable Via Monte Napoleone, 9. You can grab a coffee at the stand up bar or sit down for lunch, that is if you can find a seat.
- Hotel Droog, housed conspicuously in a 17th century building in the heart of Amsterdam, is one of THE design destinations in the city, let alone The Netherlands. It’s a high-concept, playful store where you can go for a drink, a bite to eat, shopping, exhibitions, a stroll in the garden, a lecture series, or even a bed for the night (despite the name they only have one single suite, after tight planning rules meant that they couldn’t expand their existing shop into a hotel). As Renny Ramakers, co-founder and director of Droog says: The concept of a hotel has been reversed. Whereas a hotel is usually mostly about sleeping, here we have enlarged and emphasized all the aspects that many hotels also offer and made them central to the hotel experience—and it even has a room to sleep in. Hôtel Droog brings all of our activities under one roof—from curation to product design, exhibitions and lectures—and invites people to plug in as they choose. I paid a visit while in the city for the weekend and had a …
- Millenium New bank Design by Mediobanca Group back to essential and simplicity under the warmth and yellow of the sun in a technological but friendly environment
- The next level of hostels in Argentina started in January 2016 when Onas Hostel& Suites opened its doors for the world. Located in a residential area of Córdoba, the Onas Hostel comes with high-end facilities such as a large, green garden and an outdoor pool as well as a world-chic design. Follow us at Hostelgeeks through one of the worlds most impressive hostels. Read the full article about Onas Hostel at http://hostelgeeks.com/onas-hostel-cordoba-5starhostel
- like bathroom when you come in backdoor, his and hers closets First Floor Plan of Craftsman House Plan 58253