Photo via: openhousebcn.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Café Mogador Williamsburg With a greenhouse-inspired back room, Café Mogador Williamsburg is the perfect place to get in some much-needed sunshine without the mean wind chill. Go for lunch and stay ‘til dinner. Café Mogador Williamsburg, 133 Wythe Avenue (between N. 7th and N. 8th Streets); 718-486-9222.
- reynard at the wythe – by chris ozer
- New from Liz Lambert—the celebrated hotelier behind the Hotel San José and Hotel Saint Cecilia, in Austin, and El Cosmico, in Marfa—is Hotel San Cristóbal,
- The Student Hotel Amsterdam in interior design architecture Category
- Lobby – Mother Goose hotel www.morph-design.nl
- Mondrian London | Hotel Interior. Interior Design. Bright Colours. interiordesign hotelinterior londoninterior read more: https://www.brabbu.com/en/inspiration-and-ideas/world-travel/hotels-london-design-lover-decorex
- Guangzhou Hotel Photo Gallery | Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Guangzhou
- Gallery of Garden State Hotel / Techne Architecture + Interior Design – 18
- Rotterdam office foyer remodelled with marble and dark wood to resemble a hotel lobby.
- WHILE hotel lobbies used to be places you dashed through to get to the elevator or waited in while your room was being prepared, more hotels than ever are making an effort with their lobbies to make a better impression on their customers.
- HOTEL 1898 | BARCELONA. See more on jebiga.com
- Serving 24 flavors of Hudsonville Ice Cream by Grand Hotel – Mackinac Island, via Flickr